Oxford Reading Tree - Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories Decode and Develop Level 6 (Mixed Pack of 6)
Exciting new adventures in Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories: Decode and Develop. These phonics-based stories are perfect for embedding and building on children's phonics knowledge.
- New adventures featuring well-loved characters.
- Phonics-based stories with high-interest vocabulary to support language development beyond Phase 5 of Letters and Sounds.
- Familiar settings, real-life scenarios and humorous illustrations to engage and motivate the reader.
- Exciting and dramatic magic key adventures to inspire your children.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- Inside cover notes to help adults read and explore the story with the child, supporting their decoding and language comprehension development.
- Parental support, from inside cover notes to online advice, tips and activities on Oxford Owl.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading, writing, and speaking, listening and drama activities.
This pack contains 6 books, one of each of: Two Left Feet, Land of Letters, On the Stage, The Bigfoot Mystery, The New Year Race, May Morning.
Net weight per pack: 0.388kg