A new edition of this favourite illustrated alphabetical dictionary of key maths terms and concepts from the curriculum. An essential dictionary for children aged 8-11 to use at both home and school, with around 1000 words and meanings and a thematic supplement on focus areas.
- 1000 up-to-date maths words, meanings and technical terms clearly explained
- covers vocabulary and topics from the national curriculum
- with panels and an illustrated supplement for extended subject knowledge
- ideal for use alongside the Oxford Primary Illustrated Science Dictionary
- colourful and easy to use with simple illustrations and photographs
Net weight: 0.33kg