The Oxford Student's Science Dictionary provides comprehensive revision and exam support to secondary school students. This fully updated new edition has more words to match the new curriculum requirements and the higher vocabulary expectations at GCSE and beyond. Its clear layout and helpful diagrams make it contemporary and easy to use.
- Comprehensive science dictionary for GCSE and beyond.
- Fully updated to match new curriculum requirements and the higher vocabulary expectations at GCSE and beyond.
- Key scientific terms and concepts explained in detail and supported by diagrams, illustrations and feature panels.
- Extra revision support with more focus on topics such as electricity, classification, metals and the periodic table.
- Online support with downloadable games, puzzles, and activities.
Net weight: 0.54kg