Winnie and Wilbur have just opened the latest door on their advent calendar when they wonder 'who gives Santa a present'? This thought leads to an epic quest involving flying trains, broomstick sledges, and, of course, Father Christmas himself! A wonderful story told in chapters with fabulous full colour artwork throughout.
- Winnie and Wilbur young fiction is perfect for children who have grown up with the picture books and are now ready to share longer stories.
- A fabulous new chapter book format and stunning illustrations.
- A great gift purchase.
- For activities, games, and much more visit www.winnieandwilbur.com
- Over 7 million Winnie and Wilbur books have been sold worldwide, in more than 30 languages.
- 'Funny, mischievous, silly, and exciting. Great stuff.' Giles Andreae, author of Sir Scallywag and the Golden Underpants.
- Winnie and Wilbur have been delighting children and adults in homes and schools all over the world since 1987
Net weight: 0.17kg