Written by an experienced IB Economics teacher to solidify all the skills central to IB assessment, this focused study tool comprehensively matches the 2011 syllabus at SL and HL. Targeted skills development exercises and worked examples along with step-by-step support for the new quantitative element ensure exceptional achievement.
- Plenty of activities to practise essential skills, improving exam performance
- Information on designing, selecting and using diagrams to explain challenging concepts
- Unpicks tricky terminology and guides the correct use of language, supporting your EAL students
- Includes lots of examples and model answers to ensure full comprehension and strengthen exam potential
- Detailed, step-by-step guidance on the new quantitative element of the syllabus to help students succeed in this new syllabus area
- Helpful guidance and advice on the Internal Assessment and the Extended Essay, ensuring high-quality work
Net weight: 0.584kg