Completely updated for the 2011 syllabus at SL and HL and written by an experienced IB Economics teacher, this comprehensive study tool supports top achievement. With full coverage of the new quantitative element at HL and an expanded glossary, past exam questions build confidence and the focused approach distinctly strengthens comprehension.
- Fully updated, providing concise and comprehensive revision of all topics on the new most recent Economics Diploma Programme
- Detailed support for constructing, labelling, and interpreting graphs
- A new section provides extensive coverage of the quantitative material required for Higher Level students
- The expanded glossary now contains over 470 terms, and defines every term present in the new 2011 syllabus
- Second language students can confidently engage with the straightforward language and summary tables
Net weight: 0.53kg