- What are our human rights? What are their philosophical justifications and historical origins? Focusing on highly topical issues such as ...
New to this Edition:
- Brings the Bush Administration's approach to the war on terror up to date by referencing Obama's reversal of some policies
- Accounts for new issues of restrictions on speech and press freedom in the wake of the emerging concerns for privacy and cyberbullying
- Acknowledges issues related to climate change and the debate over 'climate justice' and 'climate refugees' that have generated a new dimension to the human rights debate
- Provides a more intense discussion of hate speech, islamophobia, and what is referred to as 'defamation of religion' in light of the situations in Libya and Syria
- Part of the bestselling Very Short Introductions series - over seven million copies sold worldwide
Net weight: 0.183kg