- Written by experienced practitioners and clinical experts in the field to provde a practical and holistic approach
- Clear, concise topics allow quick access to targeted information on all aspects of intellectual and learning disability nursing
- Greater emphasis on treating older children and teenagers, those with complex care needs for long periods of time, and mental health issues
- Small enough for daily use without sacrificing detailed, patient-centred, evidence-based advice
New to this Edition:
- New content reflects the increasing focus on the lifelong support of older people with intellectual and learning disabilities.
- Features an additional chapter on Independent regulators of care quality, to supplement the overview of policy and legislative differences between constituent countries in the UK and Ireland.
- Includes a fully revised chapter on practice resources.
- Fully updated to incorporate legislative and practice developments, including new interventions such as Positive Behaviour Support.
Net weight: 0.314kg