- A new edition of one of the greatest horror stories in English literature, the novel that spawned a myth and a proliferation of vampire franchises in film, television, graphic novels, cartoons, and teen fiction.
- Includes a lively and fascinating Introduction that considers Stoker's Irish heritage, the Gothic genre and vampire legend, sexual allegory, and the social and cultural contexts that feed into the novel: the New Woman, new technology, race, immigration, and religion.
- Chronology of Bram Stoker and Timeline of Vampire Literature before Dracula.
- Comprehensive Explanatory Notes flesh out vampire mythology and historical allusions.
- Includes an appendix featuring Stoker's short story, 'Dracula's Guest', an early draft or abandoned chapter that was not published as part of the novel.
New to this Edition:
- Critically up-to-date Introduction by Roger Luckhurst.
- Expanded Notes by Roger Luckhurst.
- Timeline of Vampire Literature before Dracula.
- Updated Select Bibliography.
- Appendix: Bram Stoker's short story, 'Dracula's Guest'.
- Newly typeset text of novel in larger typeface.
Net weight: 0.309kg