A new edition of this favourite illustrated alphabetical dictionary with terms and concepts from the curriculum clearly explained to support children aged 8-11. With around 1000 words and meanings and a thematic supplement on focus areas, it is the ideal quick reference tool for school and home.
- 1000 up-to-date science words, meanings and technical terms clearly explained
- covers vocabulary and topics from the national curriculum
- with panels and an illustrated supplement for extended subject knowledge
- ideal for use alongside the Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary
- colourful and easy to use with simple illustrations and photographs
Net weight: 0.41kg