- To the Lighthouse is Woolf's most autobiographical and best-known novel, and this new edition provides a comprehensive introduction to all aspects of its appeal.
- David Bradshaw is a well-known and respected Woolf scholar whose OWC edition of Mrs Dalloway has been widely praised by academics and general readers alike.
- The Introduction discusses the autobiographical parallels, Woolf's portrayal of her parents, the social and political contexts, the metaphor of damp, Woolf's technique and modernism and includes new material on the novel's setting on the Isle of Skye.
- Full and up-to-date bibliography.
- Thorough notes include illuminating quotations from Woolf's manuscript and autobiographical writings to point up real-life parallels and literary allusions.
New to this Edition:
- Introduction by David Bradshaw, Woolf scholar and editor of Woolf OWCs The Mark on the Wall and Mrs Dalloway, covering all aspects of the novel.
- Up to date bibliography.
- New, full explanatory notes.
Net weight: 0.193kg