An updated, three-level grammar course by award-winning authors Michael Swan and Catherine Walter which offers step-by-step presentation and plenty of practice. Interactive e-books feature ‘Pronunciation for Grammar’, a unique resource to practise understanding natural speech, and to improve rhythm, stress and intonation.
- Short, clear grammar explanations are easy to remember.
- Real examples show how the grammar works in practice.
- Engaging practice activities include Internet exercises, Grammar in a text, and Grammar and vocabulary.
- Colour illustrations and cartoons put grammar in context.
- Exercises are organized into two levels of difficulty (Basic and Intermediate only).
- Pronunciation for Grammar, in the e-book, helps students to understand natural speech, and to improve rhythm, stress and intonation.
Basic with Answers – 9780194414814
Intermediate with Answers – 9780194414876
Advanced with Answers – 9780194414937
Net weight: 0.84kg