Oxford Reading Tree - Decode and Develop Stories: Biff, Chip and Kipper visit China Level 4 (Mixed Pack of 6)
Biff, Chip and Kipper visit China in these stories. They experience life in China and explore Chinese culture. These phonically-based stories are perfect for embedding and building on children's phonics knowledge.
- Stories featuring the characters from Biff, Chip and Kipper Stories based in China.
- Phonically-based stories with high-interest vocabulary to support language development.
- Familiar settings, real-life scenarios and humorous illustrations to engage and motivate developing readers.
- Exciting and dramatic magic key adventures to inspire children.
- The stories have an emphasis on Chinese culture and align to topics taught in the Chinese curriculum.
- Underpinned by Oxford Levels and the Oxford Reading Criterion Scale, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- Inside cover notes to help adults read and explore the story with the child, supporting their decoding and language comprehension development.
- Free teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading, writing, and speaking, listening and drama activities.
This pack contains 6 books, one copy of: Dog in the Bag, Monster Fun, The Biggest Surprise, The Dragon and the Sun, Fun in the Village, Happy Birthday, Jiabin!
Net weight per pack: 0.260kg