This Dictionary helps children using synthetic phonics become proficient spellers and readers. Using Oxford Reading Tree Floppy's Phonics Sounds and Letters, this new edition, with 4000 words ordered by sounds and spellings and linked to the Alphabetic Code Chart, makes spelling easy and preparing for the phonics screening check fun.
- This unique phonics dictionary, with words ordered by their initial phonic sound, supports spelling and reading
- Illustrated with the favourite Oxford Reading Tree characters Biff, Chip, and Kipper and, of course, Floppy!
- Ideal for preparing for the phonics screening check
- Makes synthetic phonics easy with a full list of sounds and alternative spellings from the Alphabetic Code Chart
- Fully supported by the Floppy's Phonics Sounds and Letters Programme with additional resources on the Oxford Owl website
Net weight: 0.337kg